Disputes over Real Estate
Land and other real estate (houses, buildings, structures) have been thought of as valuable assets from time immemorial. Therefore, legal relations that arise during the acquisition of the rights to these objects by individuals are the most complex and ambiguous.
The features of regulation of such legal relations depend on various factors. Here they are:
- the location:
- qualitative and quantitative characteristics;
- investment attractiveness;
- purpose and category of property;
- encumbrance of objects with the rights of third parties or the existence of legislative restrictions on their creation / use etc.
It should be noted that legal relations related to acquisition, modification, and termination of property rights to real estate and plots of land are characterized by a fairly broad subject composition of participants (citizens, individual entrepreneurs, enterprises of all forms of ownership, banks, state bodies, local government, public, and religious organization).
The guarantee of a positive solution to the problems arising in the course of the implementation of rights to real estate and plots of land by entities is the high-quality and timely legal assistance of a lawyer who specializes in land disputes.
Transactions with Real Estate
Lawyers of Bar Association "Absolute" provide comprehensive and exhaustive consultations concerning the registration of real estate rights, support of real estate transactions, and issues related to the acquisition and the registration of rights to plots of land and to other real estate.
// TIMELY LEGAL ASSISTANCE GUARANTEES THE USE OF EFFICIENT AND QUALITATIVE MECHANISMS OF PROTECTION IN CASES OF VIOLATION, NON-RECOGNITION, OR CONTESTATION OF RELEVANT RIGHTS TO PLOTS OF LAND OR TO REAL ESTATE
Specialists of our company provide legal assistance in any transactions related to real estate transactions:
- development and evaluation of the terms of contracts of sale and purchase, exchange, lease, mortgage, easement, perpetual lease, superficies, design, construction, and other contracts and negotiation of their conclusion;
- implementation of a legal audit and an examination of the risks of transactions related to the transfer of ownership (use) rights to real estate as well as provision of recommendations on the selection of the optimal algorithm for the acquisition or the alienation of such rights;
- provision of consultations on taxation of residential / non-residential real estate and plots of land;
- assistance in drawing up documentation related to the acquisition of rights to a plot of land when transferring rights to a building or structure or when changing its purpose;
- support for the procedure for the registration of the ownership right to real estate;
- implementation of an analytical study of algorithms for investing in real estate as well as the terms of contracts for the acquisition of residential apartments in new buildings;
- implementation of work on pre-trial settlement of disputes related to the acquisition, the modification, and the termination of property rights;
- involvement in administrative and judicial review of issued prescripts, and decisions based on the results of inspections performed by the State Architectural and Construction Supervision Authority (the GASK);
- search for information to establish facts of legal significance.
Ownership of Real Estate
We do everything possible to resolve disputes related to the protection of rights to real estate and plots of land in a pre-trial order.
If the results of the examination of information and documents provided by the client indicate the ineffectiveness of pre-trial proceedings, we offer the most effective remedies in the light of the latest trends in judicial practice.
Lawyers of Bar Association "Absolute" defend the interests of our clients in courts of any jurisdiction in disputes related to:
- equity participation in the development of the city infrastructure;
- restoration of property / plot of land;
- division of a plot of land / real estate (separation, allocation);
- compensation for losses incurred;
- determination of the procedure for using the property / plot of land;
- removal of obstacles to the use and the release of property;
- recognition of ownership of property / plot of land;
- recognition of transactions of purchase and sale, donation, pledge, exchange, lease, or permanent alimony as invalid;
- amendment and termination of contracts;
- recognition of decisions of executive bodies / bodies of local self-government as invalid;
- establishment of a land easement or its termination;
- appeal against the cancellation of declarations and building permits, acts of readiness of the facility for operation etc.
We offer qualified support on any issues arising during the creation of real estate facilities as well as their use and disposal to our clients and partners; we help create an effective scheme for the use of legal instruments defined in our state with the aim of obtaining, preserving, and using real estate (plots of land, buildings, structures).
// WE REPRESENT THE INTERESTS OF OUR CLIENTS IN FORMING RELATIONSHIPS WITH STATE LICENSING, REGISTRATION, INSPECTION, AND CONTROLLING BODIES AS WELL AS WITH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES