Both Ukrainian citizens and non-residents represented by their authorized person want to see the best lawyer. Timely rendered professional assistance of a specialist in criminal matters allows to solve the problem correctly and within the time limits established by the current legislation.
When choosing a lawyer, special attention should be given to the existence of experience, advocacy, and specialization. Initially, before the direct hiring of a lawyer in Dnipro City, we recommend you to come for a consultation at a convenient time. Only after you have described the essence of the matter and heard the opinion of our lawyers will you be able to assess his or her competence. We also recommend that you ask the specialist about his or her experience in similar cases and about assistance when choosing the initial position.
Consulting a criminal attorney before visiting investigative bodies, prosecutors, or Security Service of Ukraine authorities as a witness, a victim, or a suspect allows you to confidently and firmly use your rights provided for by the Constitution of Ukraine and the current Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine.
Bar Association "Absolute" both in Dnipro and in Kyiv employs attorneys with more than 10 years of practical experience, who have the necessary specific knowledge and work skills.
// IN OUR HANDS, THE LAW WORKS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH YOUR DESIRED RESULTS
Conclusion of a Contract for the Representation of Interests in the Court
After you have selected the attorney for a criminal case, a contract is concluded.
In addition to conducting extensive consultations, our company's specialists provide protection of rights and represent the interests of our clients:
- at the stage of entering information about the crime into a single register of pre-trial investigations;
- when our clients are interrogated as witnesses in criminal proceedings;
- when illegal methods of conducting an investigation are used;
- when investigative actions (searches, seizures, and other investigative actions) are implemented;
- when appealing against court decisions (seizure of property, temporary access, preventive measure) at the stage of pre-trial investigation of criminal proceedings;
- in courts of general jurisdiction of all the instances when appealing against court decisions at the stage of pre-trial investigation of criminal proceedings and at the stage of judicial investigation;
- when detained at the stage of pre-trial investigation of criminal proceedings;
- at the stage of pre-trial investigation of criminal proceedings in the investigative bodies of Ukraine, the bodies of the Prosecutor's Office of Ukraine, or the Security Service of Ukraine;
- when choosing pretrial detention; when changing pretrial detention (when the client is a suspect);
- at the stage of consideration of the criminal case in the court of the first instance, appeal, and cassation
We protect the rights and represent the interests of victims / witnesses in the course of recovery of material and moral damages caused by the crime both at the stage of pre-trial investigation of criminal proceedings and at the stage of judicial investigation. We also appeal against illegal actions of law enforcement bodies in the European Court of Human Rights.
A criminal attorney service agreement must be signed as soon as possible so that the defender has a time reserve to discuss the position in the case with the client and to ensure his or her participation so as to protect the client's interests and rights.
Bar Association "Absolute" has gathered a team of highly qualified specialists in the field of criminal law. Conducting a detailed analysis of documentation and materials allows us to really evaluate the options for further development of the case and to avoid slippery moments.
// WE DEVELOP AN EFFECTIVE PLAN OF PROTECTION OF CUSTOMER'S RIGHTS AND GUARANTEE THE ABSOLUTE PERFORMANCE OF ALL THE TERMS OF THE CONCLUDED CONTRACTS FOR THE CLIENT